Monday, April 18, 2011

a whole lotta random.

that is my computer background at the moment.
i can see the screen when i'm standing at the fridge, door open, trying to convince myself i'm 'just looking'.
there's not even any nice food in the fridge.
every time i get something out, i look over and say to myself  'ahem. do you think those pretty, thin girls got that way by eating -insert whatever disgusting thing i'm holding here-? no. you can bet your giant underpants they didn't. 
if you want to look like that, you don't eat.
got it?'
and then i don't eat, and i feel ridiculously and undeservedly proud of myself.

despite that, i did cheat and have a glass of soft drink, and later a glass of fat-free milk.
ugh.
at least it was only liquids i cheated with, i'm not hating myself  too much.
but tomorrow will be better.
and i'm not having anything but water for the rest of my day, which is really night. yay, nocturnalism.

it's a full moon tonight, it's incredibly beautiful.

oh, and here's just a quick shoutout to my first actual follower, haha.
thankyou SimplyHeather!

anyway, that's enough for now i think, i'll probably write some more later though.


No comments:

Post a Comment