Wednesday, August 10, 2011

today is a good happy day C:

makes a nice change, i must say!
i ended up eating more than i planned yesterday, but not so much that i really hate myself for it.
today, since i got up, which was quite early, ive just been reading blogs and finding more thinspo, and ive just been drinking water constantly. i also had one green tea, and a caffeine pill, cause i was feeling like i needed some small energy boost.
so, im feeling quite proud of myself, and ive planned the rest of my day out too; its about 2pm now, and im going to go to my boyfriend's around five, which means i can tell my mum im eating there, but i can tell him ive already eaten. and ofcourse i wont eat anything before i go.
im really hoping i dont slip up when i get home, depending on how late it is ill either just come on here some more and read blogs and look at thinspo, or just go to bed.
im going to try so hard to not eat a thing today, not even some small snacky thing at my boyfriends C:

hope you are all doing fantastically too <:
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment