Sunday, August 07, 2011

im back; hopefully for good.. or at least until im thin and beautiful C:

i cant believe everything thats happened in the last three months since i was on here..
the most important one being, without a doubt, meeting my absolutely amazing boyfriend of two and a half months. already he has supported me through so much, hes my best friend and i couldnt live without him.
     
im going to try so hard to post regularly from now on; i just had so much crazy stuff going on and things to sort out in my life, as well as no internet for quite a stretch, even though thats a really crappy excuse, thats why i havent been on aha.
so, yeah.
over the last three months, give or take, ive gone through periods of fasting, binging/purging, restricting, and just normal eating habits, but with no noticeable change in my weight.
the last week or so though, ive been really getting back into the spirit of things, and this morning, i had an amazing epiphany:

i only have to do one thing to be perfectly happy in my life: not eat.
it's that simple.

ceebs writing everything else that got deleted hahah, but i'll try and keep posting often <:

No comments:

Post a Comment